Menu For Students Frequent Errors made by Applicants
Visa application has been known to be rejected due to the following common errors.
1. CAS number not being written into the appropriate space on your application form.
2. Absence of the financial institution's name and logo on each page of the bank statement as proof of funds.
3. Proof of funds not being held in the bank account for the required duration of 28 days. It is essential that the funds be held in the account for 28 days, and not anything less than that.
4. Personal bank or building society statements not being valid for up to a maximum of one month after the date of the closing balance.
5. Bank letters not including any of the following: bank logo and name on each page, your name, the account number, date of the letter, and money in the account.
6. If the offer was conditional on certain grades, not taking your original grade documents to the visa assessment centre. Do not take photocopies.
It is highly advised that each applicant take time to properly read through the visa application procedure before lodging the application.
You can view video discussion of frequently made errors when applying for student visa here:
17 June, 2013
President Waheed reaffirms commitment to improve the standard of IGMH
President Dr Mohamed Waheed has said that the government would put in every effort to improve the standard of Indhira Gandhi Memorial Hospital (IGMH). The President made this remark while speaking to the senior officials, doctors, nurses and other staff during a visit to the hospital this afternoon.
17 June, 2013
President attends Night Market
President Dr Mohamed Waheed has today attended the Male’ City Night Market 2013.
9 June, 2013
Visit to Palestine had brought Great Honour to the Country – President Waheed
President Dr Mohamed Waheed has said that his visit to Palestine had brought great honour to the country. The President made this remark while briefing the media this evening regarding his visit to Palestine.